1906 Solomon and Norcross formed with offices in Candler
1917 First mechanical calculator - Burroughs adding
1918 Solomon and Norcross dissolves and Firm renamed
to Paul Norcross Consulting Engineer.
1925 P.H. Norcross tragic death on the Mississippi
1925 Firm name changed to Wiedeman and Singleton
with a loan from First National Bank.
1938 Wiedeman and Singleton provides pro-bono assistance
1942 Change in offi ce location to the C&S
Building (Marietta & Broad Street).
1947 First electromechanical “calculator”
capable of multiplication -Marchant.
1952 Change in office location to West Peachtree
near 5th Street.
1955 Purchase of an RCA Electrofax for copying
documents eliminating need for carbon copies.
1962 Change in office location to 1789 Peachtree
1964 Teletype computing with 10 characters per
second performed in Minneapolis using a Control Data “super
computer” as part of a computer time-sharing arrangement.
1972 Purchase of the first programmable computer
HP (Model 9810A) with LED display.
1978 WANG word processing system that replaced
hard copy editing and duplication.
1980 Firm purchases Micro Nova MP/100 computer.
1982 Firm purchases portable computers (Kaypro
1983 Firm purchases Summagraphics CAD computer
and digitizing board – 1st CAD station.
1985 Firm purchases Autodesk CAD software.
1993 Installation of 1st LAN (Local Area Network)
- Novel Networking 3.1.
1994 Installation of 1st Geographic Information
System software (MAPINFO).
1995 Firm ownership expanded to include Peter Johns,
Gary Trott, Hal Wiedeman, Pete Snyder, and Justin Wiedeman in addition
to John Wiedeman.
2001 Firm ownership expanded to include Troy Began,
Carl Schneider and Bill Whitley.
2007 Firm ownership expanded to include Scott