Pete Snyder, PE, Assoc. DBIA
Pete Snyder manages the Firm’s construction management practice, in addition to planning and design of major projects. He is a 1987 graduate of Texas A&M with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering. Mr. Snyder provides a unique perspective on fast-track construction, construction materials, constructability, and operations. He sustains the company’s tradition of mentoring young engineers in the area of field construction, while bringing valuable insight into the link between construction and design. Mr. Snyder is involved in the following:
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Water Works Association
- Water Environmental Federation
- Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- Georgia Rural Water Association.